AHF Works For You
Let American Healthcare Finance provide you with the peace of mind to cover burial plot and funeral cost.
We work with multiple leading financial institutions to get you the funding to cover your expenses.
Decision in minutes with fast funding:
Our online application provides multiple options for you to choose from. You can receive money in your account or pay the Funeral Home as soon as the next business day. (Funeral Homes often require the loan proceeds be sent directly to them in order to expedite the process).
A credit score is just a piece of the puzzle. We look beyond your credit score and consider many factors when providing you multiple payment options. Including recent favorable credit and payment history that shows you’re on your way up.
We are Committed to Helping You!
With American Healthcare Finance you can:
• Pay for unexpected funeral costs.
• Purchase burial plots and associated costs.
• Use as a funding source until life insurance benefits are paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the APR?
Interest rates and payment terms vary with the various programs based
Is there a pre-payment penalty?
There is no penalty for paying off your account early.
How can I pay my account?
1. You can receive monthly statements by mail and mail in a check.
2. Receive monthly statements by e-mail and pay online.
3. Set up automatic withdrawals from your checking or savings account.
4. Pay with a check over the phone.
Funding Options for You
- Check your rate for free without impacting your credit score.
- Qualified customers receive offers in three simple steps.
- Simple and Secure – quick online application.
- Loan Calculator
- Loan Terms of 48 months
- Loans ranging from $2,000-$25,000
- Online Account Management
- Live Chat Assistance
Decision in seconds. View your payment options without impacting your credit score.
You may be required to upload documents to verify the information provided
- Proof of employment and income.
- Most recent bank statements (all pages) and a voided check.
- Current driver’s license or government/state issued ID.
- A minimum of 12 months at your current job is a plus.
Whether you’re employed, retired or self-employed, verifiable income is the key.
Apply for a Loan Today!
American Healthcare Finance is committed to helping you with all your financial needs.
NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY
Save money when you take advantage of these convenient, secure veriﬁcation and payment options.